Contact Bewley Plumbing in Richardson
Richardson, Texas 75080
Phone Number: (972) 562-0037
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
CLICK TO SCHEDULE A SERVICE CALL
First Class Plumber in Richardson, Texas
Founded in 1947, Bewley Plumbing is a family and woman-owned plumbing company. We are licensed and insured, so you know you are working with true professionals. Our company has earned many awards and countless five-star reviews from satisfied clients. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Ask about our senior citizen, teacher, and military discounts.
We offer the following plumbing services in Richardson:
- Bathroom plumbing
- Water leak repair
- Slab leak repair
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Low water pressure
- Gas lines
- Sewer video inspection
- Hydro jet cleaning
- Sewer camera inspection
- Washer lines
- Clogged drains
- Floor drains
- Pipe replacement
We look forward to helping you with your plumbing needs.
Water Leak Repair in Richardson, Texas
While a water leak may start as a minor inconvenience, it can quickly become a bigger problem. Not only can water leaks lead to a higher water bill, but they can also cause significant damage to a home, cause dangerous mold and mildew growth, and even cause electrical fires.
Our team utilizes high-tech electronic leak detection equipment to determine if a leak exists and, if so, where.
Some common signs of a water leak include but are not limited to the following:
- Higher water bill: Some water bill variations between the summer and winter are expected due to lawn watering, swimming pools, etc.; however, if you notice a major increase in your water bill, that is a sign of a water leak. If your water bill continues to soar without explanation, it’s time to give us a call.
- Mold and mildew appear: Mold and mildew growth on ceiling corners or non-shower walls strongly indicate a water leak.
- Musty smell: Wet surfaces or standing water that has been around for a while can create a lingering musty smell. If you are cleaning your house, but the smell is still there, there may be a hidden leak.
- Floor and ceiling stains: Dark brown stains on a ceiling or floor are a potential sign of water damage. Other signs to look for include cracks in the ceiling, buckled floors, or bubbling or cracked drywall. If you see any of these signs, call a professional plumber immediately!
If you have a leak, our team has the know-how, resources, and equipment to fix it up.
CLICK TO SCHEDULE A SERVICE CALL
Sewer Video Inspection in Richardson, Texas
Some leaks may not be from the pipes in a building. They could also be in a sewer line. As sewer lines are buried underground, detecting a leaking sewer line can be hard. That’s where we come in. Bewley Plumbing has the expertise to find sewer leaks. Thanks to modern technology, the guesswork is removed from searching for sewer line leaks, saving time and money. As with other leaks, you do not want to wait for them to worsen.
What can Sewer Line Video Inspections Detect?
Some of the issues sewer line videos can detect include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Root intrusions
- Cracks within the sewer pipes
- Pipe sections that are misaligned
- Grease buildup
When is a Sewer Line Video Inspection Necessary?
A simple clog is often the reason for a drainage line or sewer line backup. If that’s the case, a professional plumber should be able to remove it easily. If the problem occurs repeatedly, that means there is a bigger problem. In this situation, a sewer line video can help. When this goes untreated, it will lead to catastrophic problems, such as sewage getting backed up into your home.
Another time when it may be necessary to have a sewer video line inspection is when you are selling or buying a home. As a potential home buyer, you may use a sewer line video inspection to understand the condition of the home. As a home seller, it can help you detect issues that may complicate a home sale.
Garbage Disposal Repair in Richardson, Texas
A garbage disposal makes working in the kitchen a lot easier. However, water and electricity are a dangerous mix. So if you need a garbage disposal installed, repaired, or replaced, make sure you go with a certified plumber.
Several common garbage disposal issues you may encounter include the following:
- The garbage disposal isn’t grinding, but the motor continues to run/whine.
- The grinding noise gets continuously louder.
- The garbage disposal shuts off immediately after it is turned on.
- The garbage disposal leaks water. (You may see this under the sink.)
- Water won’t drain.
- Your garbage disposal continues to trip the breaker.
Warning: NEVER Stick your hand in a garbage disposal in an attempt to unclog it. Doing so can lead to severe injuries.
Contact Us for Plumbing Services in Richardson, Texas
Don’t wait for plumbing problems to get worse. Contact us for service or an estimate.