Reliable Drain and Sewer Services for McKinney, Texas
Clogged drains and busted sewer lines can be a major headache for home and business owners. Hair, grease, paper, and tree roots often wreak havoc on drains and sewer lines, leaving you with a mess, potential damage, and a water leak. The team at Bewley Plumbing is dedicated to improving the health of your pipes by offering quick, reliable, and effective drain & sewer cleaning and repair services.
Sewer Line & Drain Inspection Services
The plumbing experts at Bewley plumbing are proud to offer thorough drain cleaning and sewer inspection services. Our team uses an inline camera to get a clear picture of what is happening inside your drain or sewer line. This camera helps us pinpoint any problems or signs of damage and gives us a clear direction for resolving the issues.
Drain Cleaning & Clog Prevention Services
Drain cleaning services prevent clogs by removing grime, hair, grease, and other debris from your lines before they can cause a blockage. We recommended investing in annual drain cleaning services to keep your drains running clear and prevent any backups from caught debris. Cleaning services can save you a lot of time, energy, and worry by ensuring that your home is protected from a major drain blockage.
Signs That You Are Dealing With a Clogged Drain
Clogged drains are a common plumbing problem but many homeowners miss the signs that they may be facing one until it is too late and major damage, such as a water leak, has already occurred. Here are the signs you need to look out for so that you can contact your trusted team at Bewley’s to rid your drain of a clog:
1. Water Is Draining Slowly
If you find that the water level in your drain is going down painfully slowly in your sink or tub, you can be assured that you have a clogged drain. Clogs are often the result of hair, grease, or debris getting lodged within the drain itself. Don’t wait until the water will no longer drain and contact Bewley Plumbing for a drain cleaning today!
2. Foul Odor
If you notice a foul odor coming from your drain and no amount of cleaning is remedying the solution, you probably have a clog. Over time, food particles, hair, and grease begin to break down or grow bacteria, leading to the unmistakable putrid smell.
3. Your Toilet Is Bubbling
If the water in your toilet is bubbling, then it is time to call a plumber. A clog is likely forcing air bubbles through the toilet, resulting in bubbling.
4. Water Is Backing Up Into Other Drains
If you notice that water is backing up into another drain, you have a clog. At this point, it is extremely important to turn off your water and contact the team at Bewley Plumbing right away.
What Causes Drain and Sewer Blockages?
- Hair Build-Up: This is one of the most common causes of a drain or sewer blockage. This type of clog is generally pretty easy to fix as you can usually snake out the hair. If you are having a difficult time getting the hair out of the drain, it is important to avoid common caustic plumbing solutions such as Drano. If caught in your drain, these chemicals can result in the weakening of the pipes themselves, leading to cracks and water leaks. The best solution is to contact a trusted plumbing professional, such as Bewley Plumbing.
- Tree Roots: Tree roots finding their way into your drain is another common cause of blockages. This type of blockage can be harder to fix and may require replacing the pipe and cutting back the tree roots. Never try to handle this problem yourself; you could cause more damage to your drain or sewer lines. Only an expert plumber should be handling a clog caused by tree roots.
- Grease Buildup: Grease should never go down your drains as it can easily build up and cause a major blockage. However, while most people associate grease blockages with their kitchen sink, they may also be caused by soap scum building up in bathroom and shower drains.
- Small Objects: Small objects, such as small toys, bottle caps, and jewelry can easily fall down a drain. Bewley Plumbing can help you retrieve these items and get rid of the clog!
McKinney, Texas’s Trusted Plumbing Team
Bewley Plumbing is proud to serve McKinney, Texas, and the surrounding cities. Contact our team today if you need expert, fast, and reliable plumbing services! Our services are affordable and high-quality, and we don’t quit until the job is done!